During the registration period, students will be prioritized in the order below. Any students not placed by the end of the registration period will be placed in a non-ordered waiting pool. Applications received after the registration period will be placed in the pool. As openings arise throughout the year, all applicants in the pool will be re-evaluated and re-prioritized, according to the schedule below, at the time of each opening.
1. Currently enrolled elementary students.
2. Siblings of currently enrolled elementary students.
3. Registered at St. Joseph Church or Mary, Queen of Peace Church, meet their criteria for parishioner status, sacrificial giving card on file, contributing member, participation in the faith life of the parish.
4. Registered Catholics from a neighboring parish or transferring from an out-of-state parish, for at least 3 months, sacrificial giving card on file, contributing member, participation in the faith life of the parish.
5. Other students within the community.
· St. Joseph/MQP Preschool students are not guaranteed acceptance into the elementary school.
· Current preschool students will be accepted for Kindergarten according to the admission policy stated above.
· If all factors are equal in the priority of two students and one is a St. Joseph/MQP preschool student, the St. Joseph/MQP preschool student will have priority.
· If all factors are equal in the priority of two or more students, the principal will make decisions on acceptance.