In the fall of 2001, St. Joseph School began the St. Joseph Parents’ Club. The purpose of this club is to support and promote our children’s Catholic education at St. Joseph School by assisting the School, Staff and Administration. Specifically, the purpose of the Parents’ Club is:
- To support the partnership and communication between the Parish, School Commission, parents, faculty and students;
- To provide support for our children’s educational and recreational needs by:
- Providing volunteer support for the school community;
- Providing social and educational activities for parents and students; and
- Promoting the school to the parish, parents and community.
Our mission is to foster an environment of inclusion between the Parish and the School. Doing this will enhance the quality of education and faith, for the well-being of our students, all while supporting our teachers and staff. We will be a network for parents to meet together as an information hub in order to navigate all aspects of St Joseph School.
Parents’ Club Executive Board 2017-2018
Vol. Software Coordinator
Room Parent Coordinator
|Spirit Items||Michael Enselman|
Please email all parents club information to: email@example.com
To The Parents’ Club holds monthly meetings to discuss the volunteer opportunities for the school and Parish, various school events and other pertinent information that comes up during the school year. The meetings are generally held on the Issaquah Campus on first Monday of the month. These are the dates for the remainder of the 2017-18 School Year
Please look for opportunities to become an involved member of the Parents’ Club! Your involvement is important and offers a great way to meet new friends while making a difference for the children and their education.